Something magical happens when you take time out of your day to experience an aesthetic or wellness treatment. You feel a mixture of hope and excitement, the feeling that you are treating yourself to something special — it’s self-care at its best!
This holiday season, we’d like to reward you for honoring yourself with 12 Days of Beauty. At Atagi Plastic Surgery & Skin Aesthetics, it’s time to SAVE with your favorite self-care treatments!
12 Days of Beauty
- Nov 29: Buy One Area Laser Hair Removal Package, Receive the 2nd Area 50% Off
- Nov 30: Buy Two Get One Free Chemical Peel
- Dec 1: Buy One Halo™ Treatment, Get One 30% Off
- Dec 2: Buy Three Get One Free Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Dec 3: 15% Off Ultherapy®
- Dec 6: Purchase Morpheus8 Package and Receive Resurfacing and an IV Beauty Boost Free
- Dec 7: 25% Off All Skin Care (In Office Purchases Only)
- Dec 8: 20% Off All Supplements (In Office Purchases Only)
- Dec 9: Buy Two Facials, Get One Free
- Dec 10: Receive One Free Topical PRP Treatment With The Purchase of Three Microneedling Treatments
- Dec 13: Buy One Get One 50% Off IV Therapy
- Dec 14: Choose Any of the Above Promotions and We Will Honor This Day
Now that you know the specials, we’d like to present you with a few wellness tips for making your insides glow this season!
Forget about perfection!
Don’t worry about having a happy and perfect holiday. Happiness is fleeting, and there’s no such thing as perfection. Instead, the mind-body experts recommend switching your focus to gratitude. A mounting body of research indicates that the people who practice gratitude have an easier time feeling joyful. We like to think of gratitude as the gift that keeps on giving, providing you the extra shot of resilience you need to feel ok, even if dinner gets burned or you didn’t find that perfect present. Unlike ever-elusive happiness, gratitude is a hefty and humble affair that you can tap into any time you need a bit of serenity!
A little bit of kindness can go a long, long way. We know this from life experience, when we’re having a bad day and someone goes out of their way to be kind. It could be something as simple as a smile, or a person offering up their place in line at the grocery store so you can check out faster. In those moments when we experience unsolicited kindness, we can feel a sense of relief from our stress. Even if it’s just for a second, that moment breaks the negative cycle, and that’s priceless!
From all of us at Atagi Plastic Surgery & Skin Aesthetics, we hope you are having a delightful December and we can’t wait to serve you! Speaking of gratitude, we are grateful for YOU, our amazing patients! To learn more about our 12 Days of Beauty specials or if you have any questions, call us at 303.327.7300 or request a consultation online.