Looking and feeling your best is essential, both for your health and your mental well-being, and there’s no better way to treat yourself than with our rejuvenating services! Guys, it’s time to achieve a refreshed complexion, unclog congested pores, treat scars and much more. This Men’s Health Month, give yourself the gift of confidence.
Let’s explore some of our top treatments for men:
Hair loss and hair thinning can be a frustrating part of the aging process, but luckily you have more hair restoration options at your disposal than ever before. We offer a variety of proven hair restoration therapies, including:
● Formula 82M, a non-greasy, quick-drying, more effective alternative to Rogaine®, is formulated to be non-irritating and highly effective at combating hair loss.
● Nutrafol® Core Supplements are drug-free supplements designed to target the root causes of hair loss. Nutrafol supplements are made with medical-grade ingredients to strengthen the hair for visibly thicker and faster-growing hair.
● Revian® LED Cap is a special cap that emits two wavelengths of light to assist in speeding up hair growth. Designed to be worn at home for 10 minutes a day, Revian provides full scalp coverage to maximize hair growth.
● TrichoTest™ is a genetic test that gives you unique insight into how your genetics affect hair loss treatment efficacy. This test helps us determine which treatments will be most effective for you based on genetic factors so we can provide you with the best possible results.
● PRF injections use a concentrated portion of your own blood, known as platelet-rich fibrin (PRF), to release growth factors into the scalp, which helps boost blood flow, reawaken dormant hair follicles and promote new hair growth.
Visible signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines and acne scars can put a damper on your confidence. With the help of microneedling, you can harness your skin’s healing power for a rejuvenated, enhanced appearance that looks clearer than ever before. Microneedling works by creating micro-injuries in the skin, prompting the skin’s natural healing response and the production of new collagen. Microneedling is ideal for treating wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, dull skin and stretch marks.
Have you noticed that you look tired more often, even after a restful night’s sleep? You may be dealing with acquired ptosis, also known as low-lying lids, which occurs in older adults as the muscles in the eyelids stretch and weaken. You’re not alone — low-lying lids affect millions of people. That’s where Upneeq comes in. As the only FDA-approved prescription eyedrop for acquired ptosis, Upneeq offers fast-acting relief from drooping eyelids, allowing you to look more awake and alert in as little as five minutes. Since low-lying lids can also obscure your field of vision, Upneeq also remedies this frustrating symptom that can affect your quality of life.
For an all-natural pick-me-up that provides drastic improvements to the skin, look no further than the PRF facial! PRF stands for platelet-rich fibrin, a portion of your blood that’s chock full of healing properties and growth factors thanks to your very own platelets, white blood cells and a clotting protein called fibrin. In order to maximize absorption of PRF, this treatment is combined with either microneedling or laser skin resurfacing, both of which create micro-channels in the skin and allow PRF to work its magic. With the creation of micro-channels in the skin, we can harness the body’s natural healing response to achieve a refreshed, revitalized complexion with minimal downtime. Our PRF facials are ideal for brightening skin dullness, tightening pores, diminishing fine lines and more.
One of our most popular services for men is Botox, an injectable that’s FDA-approved to reduce muscle activity in the face to improve the appearance of fine lines and stave off the formation of new wrinkles. You can expect to see results within the first week following treatment, with optimal improvements appearing up to two weeks later. The effects of Botox typically last three months. Best of all, only minimal downtime is required — in the four hours following your treatment session, you should avoid strenuous exercise or lying down.